Friday, October 1, 2010

First Aid and CPR Class in our area

I just found out about this class, if anyone needs to update or certify for their adoption.
Jenni


First Aid & CPR class
Date: October 16, 2010
Place: LDS Church 16333 Hafer Rd. Houston, Texas 77090
Time: 9:00am. to 1:00pm.
Cost: $30.00 per person

These classes provide the very latest guidelines in CPR for an adult, child and infant. The latest in the most effective educational techniques and technologies to teach you the current guidelines for first aid and resuscitation..

Please call or email me and let me know you are interested in taking the class... I will need your payment by Oct. 13th... Mail your checks to: Lucy Stern 15707 Autumnbrook Dr. Houston, Texas 77068 Space is limited so let me know if you are interested....I need to turn in the number of people attending by the night of the 13th. so that they can get their materials together.

If you have questions, please contact
Lucy Stern, Houston North Stake
281-444-8504

No comments:

Post a Comment